Museum Storage Cabinets
When it comes to considering museum and archival storage, protection and conservation of artifacts is the name of the game. Spacesaver’s museum storage cabinets are approved and proven for museum and archival use, with solvent-free non-reactive baked polyester powder coating. This allows the artifacts within these storage cabinets protection through a completely controlled storage environment that helps to maintain a constant level of humidity and temperature.
These cabinets can include features such as locking doors, drawers systems, and can be engineered to meet the specific demands of your museum’s needs.
- Flat file drawers in widths as wide as 120” and 60” deep—widths and depths can be increased if needed
- Pullout drawers with gliding telescopic ball-bearing extensions for viewing documents without having to touch them
- Removable trays to securely transport items for further examinations and research
- Double-hinged doors for easy access
- Cabinets can be combined with high-density mobile storage for maximizing capacity
[ultimate_modal modal_title=”Enter Your Email to Download Museum Storage Collection LookBook” btn_size=”md” btn_bg_color=”#2597C0″ btn_txt_color=”#ffffff” btn_text=”Learn More” overlay_bg_color=”rgba(204,204,204,0.8)” overlay_bg_opacity=”80″ header_bg_color=”#165b74″ header_text_color=”#ffffff”]